tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 01 06:01:20 2004

Re: models of excellent language use

In a message dated 2004-07-01 8:35:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> What we produce is not appropriate for beginners to *copy*. We obviously
> think it's worth reading; otherwise, we'd not have put it out for general
> consumption.

Are they simply to be read in isolation then, with no discussion about their
strengths and weaknesses?  How do those translations measure up to the
standard of "native" usage?

lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level