tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 15 10:37:56 2004

Re: ghogh HablI'wIj

Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de piña ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

jatlh Voragh:

>I'd be happy to take a look, but you'll need to re-post your Klingon
>translation as I've deleted the original post a few days ago.

My origional post:

>ghogh HablI'wIjDaq <bangwI'> vIjatlh.
>jatlh ghogh HablI'wIj <vavwI'.  rIlI'.>
>munuQ.
><qIl.> vIjatlh.
><bangwI'> vIjatlhqa'.
>jatlh: <bangwI'. rIlI'.>
>
>Qoy: <wI'>
>Qoybe': <vav bang ghap>.
>
>qeylIS Hotlh ghogh HablI'wIj HaSta.
>
>rut muquvmoH.

jatlh Senara:

>lutlIj vIyajchu'be'....

And the latter added English "translation":

>I was attempting to get across the following:
>(more or less)

>I speak "bangwI'" into my phone
>My phone says "vavwI'. Calling."
>It annoys me.
>I say "cancel"
>I say "bangwI'" again.
>It says "bangwI'. Calling."
>
>It hears "wI'"
>It does not here "vav" or "bang"
>My phone projects Kahless on it's viewscreen
>sometimes it honors me
>
>[it honors me by displaing Kahless, not by mishearing me].

~naHQun
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/tlhInganHol/SIq.html

Back to archive top level