tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 13 23:02:13 2004

cha' qepHommey

Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

The Philadelphia qepHom is drawing near once again, and everyone within range is invited to join us at noon on Sunday, January 18th, when we converge on Donato's Pizza in Flourtown, PA. First-timers will be especially celebrated, and invited to walk across the street  and make a pilgrimage to the sacred KLI post office box.

And, next month, the Philadelphia qepHom changes hats and moves down to Baltimore, occuring in the evening of Saturday, February 14th, right smack in the middle of the FARPOINT convention. Many beginners are anticipated. Come and join us as we eat chocolate and teach innocent newbies some useful phrases and phonemes.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level