tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 11 15:40:30 2004

Re: Possessive pronouns

ja' Quvar:
>> i tried the wiki and i don't understand how
>
>I understand. It's difficult to start.
>That's why I've set up the "contents" page there.
>With that, a beginner can at least find *something*
>/wiki/index.php?contents
>
>But there isn't much information yet, because it's still very young.
>Best way to use it is just clicking around and read what you find :-)

An even better way to use the wiki is to add content where you think it
would help.  You can comment on things that seem unclear and ask for
someone to explain them better.  You can create new pages for topics that
you believe should receive expanded treatment.

A wiki belongs to its users.  Treat it like a community garden, planting
and watering and weeding it.  Much good can grow.

>Yea, songs are good to learn a language.

I'm not so sure *writing* songs is a helpful way to learn a language, though.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level