tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 08 09:27:24 2004

more questions on translating words

Shamammd ([email protected])

ok. i need to know how to say a few more things I am having problems with.
this may not be easy and there may be no translation for some of it. how
would you say:
i am (this or that object)
 this wont make sense to anyone so i will give the complete sentence in urdu
main tumhari kanhay ki kasam hum...meaning 'I am your only  promise.'

is there a difference in the words always and forever? in some languages
there is a difference and in others there is not one.

leave, as in go away from

stay

wait, as in don't wait for me

how would you say 'will be', as in future tense? ex: this will take place or
this will happen
what is the word for 'if' and can anyone give me examples of these words used
in a sentece, please?

weQqul

HovpoH 701015.5

Back to archive top level