tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 06 08:11:41 2004

Re: KLBC your choice of a name

Shamammd ([email protected])

In a message dated 1/6/2004 9:08:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:
{'} is a glottal stop. It is a sudden cutoff of air, a sudden escape of air,
or a very brief pause, depending on where it is in the word.
Hello.
I have a question. You say depending on where it is in the word. Could you
expand on this and tell me the different ways to pronounce this, (beginning,
middle and end of words). This is a vital part of pronunciation of the tlhlngan -
Hol. Could you give different examples of this, please?
Also could you tell me how your stardate has such higher numbers than mine
does and if there is  a way to change these numbers?
qatlho'
weQqul
HovpoH 4015.3

Back to archive top level