tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 05 04:30:51 2004

Re: Possessive pronouns

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

> possessive pronouns like my, mine, your, yours, his, her, hers, their,
> theirs, our
> or ours. What is up with that? I need to find these words! Any ideas,
> anyone?

You should really wait until you get your Klingon Dictionary, that will
answer many questions. :-)
Possesives are made using suffixes, ... our BG ngabwI' will tell you.

Another advice: be careful while searching information in the internet.
There is a lot of wrong stuff around. The only place you may trust is
http://www.kli.org and the KLI's Wiki
/wiki/index.php?contents

Quvar.