tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 01 16:09:04 2004

Re: Kolos

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

qe'San:

> to fit more with tlhIngan phonetics.. The next question if you followed
> the
> same path is what would Kolos be?  possibly    qoloS.

If I remember correctly, {qoloS} is the correct spelling for "Kolos"
There is also "Koloth" spelled {qolotlh}

But there is no problem if you prefer the "terran" spelling, many people do.
I avoided this problem choosing a name that looks both terran and Klingon.

If you choose the klingon spelling though, I'd suggest not to write a minor
"s"!
Write {qoloS} or "Kolos", not 'qolos' or 'koloS' - these look wrong.

Quvar.