tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 26 05:53:30 2004

New Mailing List (more administrivia)

Mark E. Shoulson ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

By now, things should have switched over pretty fully to the new
machine, and that includes this mailing list.  We're on different
software now, so the documentation you were mailed when you subscribed
is no longer accurate (neither is the stuff on the website, for now: I
have to update it).

You can send "help" to [email protected] for a new help
file.  More usefully, though, you can go to
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi and manage your
subscriptions and unsubscriptions and set other flags and information
over the web.  Easier than remembering lists of commands!

Still expecting a few bumps in the road, but most things have moved over
okay.  Be ready, though, for Member-Only features on the website!
Editing the Wiki, for example, will soon be a privilege of KLI
membership (though of course anyone can read it).

~mark

Back to archive top level