tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 25 08:39:45 2004

[tlhIngan-Hol] Re: Hamlet (original hard bound edition)

De'vID jonwI' ([email protected])

qon Lawrence:
>Years and years ago, before we sold the rights to Pocket Books, the KLI
>printed 1000 hard bound, numbered copies of HAMLET.

I have both this version and the paperback version, and the hard-bound
one just feels so much more "Klingon" in the hands.

tlhIngan Hol ghojwI'pu', peqIm!  bIje'be'chugh vaj bIHegh!

--
De'vID