tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 17 20:47:32 2004

lutHom

Daniel Abraham ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

SaleghneS,

"Jerusalem"Daq vIDabtaH. wejHu' vengwIj peDlu', 'ach taHbe' muD Dotlhvam -
nom Hoch Hemey waQHa'lu'. Qorchuq maqochpu'wI' 'a Do'Ha' vItlhejlaHbe' vaj
tonSaw' vIDubbe', "physics"QeD 'ampaS qaD vIqeqlI'mo' (va!). muD Dotlh bIr
vImaSbej, naDev qentaH qaS.

I live in Jerusalem. 3 days ago there was snow in my city, but this weather
didn't last - all the roads were cleared quickly. Unfortunately I couldn't
enjoy a little combat with my friends and improve my throwing skills,
because I was studying for a physics exam (oof!). I prefer the cold weather,
the temperature is usually high here.

bIjaj

Back to archive top level