tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 11 20:16:31 2004

Re: nom ghel, nom jang

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, ...Paul wrote:
> We do have the word /'oS/ that could be pressed into service if we wanted
> to be REALLY explicit:  /Duj 'oSbogh mu'/ "The word that represents the
> ship" (Oh, hrm, does /'oS/ mean "represent" in terms of legal
> representation?)

I just realized I forgot to put the emphasis on the word /mu'/:

Duj 'oSbogh mu''e'

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
     "If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use?
         Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?" -- Seymour Cray

Back to archive top level