tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 03 12:57:58 2004

yotna' wejDIch

Lawrence Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

The third annual Invasion is coming up in less than two weeks.

As has become custom, Klingon speakers will invade the Farpoint convention in Baltimore, using the event as an opportunity to practice Klingon in a variety of informal conversational settings.

At present, I have reserved a pair of adjoining rooms at the convention hotel. Individuals interested in "buying in" to these rooms need to contact me by Saturday evening. If there is not sufficient interest, I'll release my reservation on one of the rooms (to avoid getting charged for space we won't need).

In any case, whether it's in one or both rooms, there will be a qepHom during the convention.

Hope to see you there.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level