tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 03 01:22:57 2004

anyone

Shamammd ([email protected])

How would I recast these sentences? If someone could recast them, I would
like to try  to translate them into tlhIngan Hol. there are too many words in
them that are not found in tlhIngan Hol. :
Zapruder is the person who made the film of the Kennedy assassination.
He bought the camera and went to the place he made the film from.
He got there before the route was shown in the paper.
The route was altered while they were driving it.
How did he know where to go?
He knew about the change (altered route) .
No one else but the driver and the person
who gave the order to change the route knew about this.

(actually, this is incorrect, as security would have to know this information
as well.) I will take this up with the person who supplied  me with this
information later.) :)

Back to archive top level