tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 01 00:04:57 2004

KLI MUSH

Se'noj le'umaS ([email protected])

jIjatlh

For all you new peoplem, and you forgetful old ones, there is a special
system set up that lets people talk in real time (pretty much like a chat
room). to do it, just telnet to kli.org port 2218. For any windows people,
just go Start>Run terlnet www.kli.org 2218.
I know its been said before, but its great. Just today, I had an hour long
conversation in tlhIngan Hol. It was fun. And no worrying about accents.

Se'noj