tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 29 08:21:45 2004

Re: Holtej on the radio

Teresh000 ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

In a message dated 4/29/2004 12:18:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > Holtej,
> > do any of those stations have internet broadcasts?
>
> Hm, jISovbe'.  I don't know, I haven't checked.  I'm sure if you did a web
> search you could find out.

I've been looking, and I can't find any.  The Mancow show is syndicated,
so it could potentially be picked up from a different station (assuming
all the stations follow the same schedule).  The Mancow website
claims you can listen online at station WXLT, but I haven't been able
to find its online link.

> One more has been scheduled since, and more are being discussed:
>
> Friday, April 30th @ 7:10 a.m. (MST), ?The Buzz? with
> Dahmer, West Palm
> Beach, FL

I'll check out this new station.