tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 27 11:10:06 2004

RE: Klingon WOTD: Suy' (n)

qurgh ([email protected])

Didn't know that, and I lived next to a pig farm for 4 years... all I heard was
squeals... but that was in the UK.. is Suey a north american phrase or is it
world wide?

DaSlIj tuQ qurgh 'ej Du'Daq jaH Suy'meyvo' lam teqmeH.

qurgh

ghItlh Heather Myers <[email protected]>:

> "Suey" is also a call one might make when trying to gather pigs on a
> farm, according to stuff I've seen on TV.  :)
>
> jIqel ghojwI'
> <batlh wo' yejHaD je vItoy'mo' jIHem>

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level