tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 26 05:39:22 2004

Re: De'wI' mu'mey

qurgh ([email protected])

No, we don't, but I have tried to compile all the computer terms I have seen
into one place.

You can go to
http://kpg.wizage.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=5&sid=5c54f4bcb48dfb3a95c071f7952b0a4d
and take a look at what I have so far. I have menu lists from applications, the
MOST information from Nick Nicholas and some other pieces. It's not complete
and it's not necessarily correct either. It's also not finished, but I welcome
comments (I would post them to the board and not this list).

qurgh

ghItlh [email protected]:

> do we have more or less established terms for such computer terms as
> hardward/software
> hard drive/ram
> can we use {qawHaq} for memory, with {qawHaq ru'} (ram) and {qawHaq ru'Ha'}
> (rom, hard drive)?
> how about using {let} (hard) and {tun} (soft) for hard(ware) and soft(ware)?
> and the 'ware' might be {luch}, giving {luch let} (hardware} and {luch tun}
> (software).
>
> what canon computer terms do we have, and what other commonly accepted terms
> are also used?
> lay'tel SIvten

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level