tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 24 22:41:57 2004

RE: a little bit pregnant?

QeS lagh ([email protected])

ghItlhpu' Holtej:
>>In this case, you'd probably just say "mercury," rather than
>>"mercury taS", qar'a'?

vIjang:
>HIja', 'ach baSvetlh vIDel 'e' vInID. chay' "it's a liquid metal"
>vIjatlhlaH?

mulughmoH:
>... jIjatlhlaH.

grrr... another minor error that seeps into my speech rather more often than
I would like. qatlho'.

jItaHmoH:
>{"liquid metal" 'oH "mercury"} jIjatlh vIneH: {qaStaHvIS Hat bIrmey,

mulughqa'moH Holtej:
>Hatmey bIr

latlh Qagh! HIvqa'qu' veqlargh! qatlho'qa'!

taH:
>Yeah, I'd say {SubtaHvIS latlh baSmey, Subbe' mercury; bIQ ngeD rur} or
>{taS
>ngeD rur} or something like this.  This works much better for me than
>"mercury taS."

Yep, that's what I was saying. {taS} works sometimes, but often it doesn't
fit.

QeS lagh

SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here:
http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail

Back to archive top level