tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 23 16:01:16 2004

Re: orkut community

In a message dated 2004-04-23 1:14:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

> If you aren't a member of orkut already, you'll need to be invited via your
> email address, so just send Clayton an email at
> [email protected] [or one to me at [email protected]] and say
> that it's from the Klingon list, and we can invite you.

yes, DEFINITELY mention klingon, because clayton invited me to join, but i
didn't recognize his name or the word "orkut", and so deleted both his emails
without opening them, my standard response to spam.
lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level