tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 19 09:57:51 2004

Probability

Teresh000 ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Someone was wondering last week how to express probability,
as in "There's a ninety-nine percent chance of rain today."
I don't think anyone really answered, but I've been musing on
it ever since.  How about:

DaHjaj HutmaH Hut DuH 'oH SISmeH DuH'e'.

You could extend this to other types of events, too:

SIbDoH'e' vaghmaH Soch vatlhvI' DuH 'oH yuQ paw'meH DuH.
"There is a 57% probability that the satellite will hit the
planet."

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level