tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 19 09:06:03 2003

Re: Sa'Hut

SuSvaj wrote:

>>{Sa'Hut} is the word Marc Okrand gave us at the last qep'a'.
>
>I was at the qep'a', but I must not have been in the room when this
>revelation was made.  Do I take it that "Sa'Hut" means but?

It's "butt" actually. <g>  Here's Will's entry in the KLI New Words List at
/tlh/newwords.html :
n) ass, rear end, buttocks [This word was revealed during a session of
singing and dancing the Hokey Pokey] [qep'a' HutDIch] (Added: 04 August 2003)
The List can be sorted by date added, with the newest entries at the top,
so it's easy to check for new words.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons