tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 13 07:16:48 2003

Sa'Hut

Agnieszka Solska ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

{Sa'Hut} is the word Marc Okrand gave us at the last qep'a'.
It would seem that Captain Krankor is the first to work out the joke about
it.
He gave me permission to repost his message to the list: