tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 11 00:40:31 2003

Star Trek Killer?

Noelle Reading ([email protected])

I was reading "Watch Me" by A.J. Holt this afternoon (really good book!) and it so happens in the plot that a fictional serial killer is investigated who abducts women at Trek conventions. Long story short, he leaves messages at each murder site in "some kind of code" which I immediately recognized as Klingon, or at least a passable imitation therof. I thought I'd post the note given in the book for your amusement and my curiosity..

This is as read by a cop who does not speak Klingon, and in a font which makes capital I and lower-case l nearly indistinguishable, so pardon spelling errors:

QaStaHvlS wa'ram LoS SaD Hugh SlijlaH qetbogh loD

Make anything of it? :)

~the Puny Human Animal.

Back to archive top level