tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 08 05:59:45 2003

help with "Happy Birthday" phrase

mbf1 ([email protected])

I wish to say this phase to someone but have come across 2 versions of it on
the web and do not know which is correct or perhaps both are.

I found: Quchjaj qoSIlj
         be happy/day  your birthday {happy birthday {?}

         qoSIlj DatIvjaj
         your birthday , you enjoy it {Enjoy your birthday {?}

As I am very bad with changing the literal translations into the actual phrase
that makes sense, can someone please help me with that *and* tell me what phase
to use.

--

Cmdr Maud "malqa" Freifelder
Chief Security Officer