tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 26 22:28:40 2003

Re: KLBC

ghItlh knera:

> > Is there a word or phrase for plasma conduit?
> > I can't find plasma in TKD or KGT.

ghItlh Quvar:

>Me neither. I can only find a word for "conduit", the same word for
>"tunnel": {'och}
>Maybe it can be found on the BoP poster?

I suggest {tat SIp}, since plasma (in this sense) is really just extremely
thinly spread ionized gas.  Of course, that's just my suggestion.  I noticed
someone suggested {tat'a'}, but I don't really like that, since plasma is
more a collection of ions than simply a bigger, more powerful, or more
important ion.  Again, that's just my opinion.

Sangqar