tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 06 00:34:20 2003

Re: MUSH yIlo'!

ghItlh SuStel:

>tlhIngan Hol boqeq boneH, qar'a'?  qatlh MUSH bolo'be'taH?  HochHom jaj
>jISaHtaH jIH, 'a jeS pagh, puSqu'wI' ghap!
>
>How come you're not using the MUSH?  I'm there, and willing to talk
>Klingon!
>
>On your OS of choice (don't know about older Macs, though), the following
>command will probably get you there:
>
>telnet kli.org 2218

SuStel is right. It is a great way to learn, and a fun place to socialize,
and is SPAM FREE! We even have qepHom, DaH ngugh je, on it.
I would advise that an easily downloadable MU* client would be better, as
the TELNET window is dull and barbaric. I use SimpleMU, from
http://simplemu.onlineroleplay.com/

Se'noj.