tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 05 16:16:44 2003

Re: Very Urgent

While I agree that spam is very annoying, I don't really
see it as that much of a problem _on this list_.  We've
only had a few (2?) spam attacks in the past few weeks.
I don't see that as a reason to go ballistic. I'm on some
lists that get more spam than regular posts. My solution is
to use my delete key! It's not that hard to separate the
real from the bogus messages just by their subjects. Remove
the spam first, and then read the remaining mail.

Simple, really.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level