tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 01 19:22:13 2003

STB

From:  Dr Alex Stevenson
       Standard Trust Bank (STB)
       Victoria Island
       Lagos-Nigeria.

STB Proposal
============

I am  Dr Alex Stevenson, a Director of Standard Trust
Bank (STB). I am directly responsible for Classified
Assets and Projects. I require a reputable and
reliable person to handle a very urgent and
confidential business transaction.A new management has
recently acquired the Bank (STB) and under classified
projects,which I handle, funds were earmarked for long
term projects in the oil sector under the old
management. These funds worth$250m have long since
been cleared and released for payments to
contractors,which I as the Director has since
effected.

Meanwhile, there is a balance of $45.5m left over from
these funds which I want to transfer to an offshore
foreign account. I want this transfer done urgently
before the auditors of the new management starts off. If you or your company is interested in this proposal and is willing to be put
forward as beneficiary of these funds on my behalf,you
will retain 30% of the total amount ($45.5m) while 65% will further be transferred to another account that will be at my disposal while
the remaining 5% can then be used in offsetting of expenses incurred during this transfer.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter at the
above email address after which I will divulge more
detailed information about the transaction.Only trust
,confidentiality and above all honesty can make this
transaction a reality.

Till I hear from you.

Best regards,

Dr Alex Stevenson