tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 16 09:30:07 2003

Re: Klingon Postal Course

>Speaking of the postal course, where are lessons 7-11?

I assume by this you mean, where are the PDF files of these lessons? The lessons themselves are availble by regular mail, as they have been for years, and the lack of a downloadable version of the last lessons cannot be used as a convincing excuse for not finishing the course, certainly not anyone in the US.

But, where are the PDF files? I've been asking that question myself lately. Someone had volunteered to reformat and convert the original Quark Xpress files to PDF files months ago and as far as I know this hasn't yet happened. But I expect to see this person at the qep'a' and replacement proverbs alone won't save him from the business end of a pain stick.

I expect we'll have those files posted soon.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level