tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 14 22:50:48 2003

Re: In Conclusion: "Is the language too bound...?"

From: "Klingon Warrior" <[email protected]>

>and I have also posted many times about me wanting to be able to get
involved in a project.  No one has responded or
>given me information  :(  I can do great things for the Klingon Language.
Just don't
>  know who to speak to...

See the KLI Projects page, /stuff/projects.html

'a jInmolvam potlh law' Hoch potlh puS: tlhIngan Hol yIjatlhqu'!  reH DIvI'
Hol Dalo'taH.  beppu' vay'; jatlh: yInvaD lI'be' tlhIngan Hol.  lI'be'bej
Dalo'qu'be'chugh!

SuStel
Stardate 3534.9

Back to archive top level