tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 14 18:59:30 2003

Re: Is the language too bound for its own good? (was Re: Klingon- Terminolog...

ja' qaS ngal-qaS <[email protected]>:
>...even so, I cannot change the world alone. I'd
>need at least two of my closest friends, and a meqleH or two..lol

nIteb qo' chargh pagh'e'.  maQaptaHmeH, malaw'nIS.
vaj SaqaD:  cha' jup tImuvmoH.  jeSwI'pu' poQ tlhIngan Hol yejHaD.

Are you a member of the kLI?  If not, why not?  Here's a challenge for
anyone who thinks the language needs to expand:  Get two people to join the
KLI.  It's not the vocabulary that must increase, it's the speaker base.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level