tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 01 15:01:38 2003

-Daq?

How would I say something like, "yada yada yada means yada yada yada in Klingon," or "...in English?"  The part I'm stuck on is the "...IN..." part.  I always used the suffix -Daq, but now that I know better, I'm lost.  I understand that to say, "Speak in Klingon" can be phrased, "tlhIngan Hol yIjatlh," but when the, "in Klingon," phrase IS necessary, what should I do?  Thanks!

Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!