tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 30 21:00:58 2003

RE: Star Trek Klingon

qurgh lungqIj ([email protected])

You're going to have problems running it on XP since it was designed for
95/98 and uses a really old version of QuickTime.

Try using compatibility mode to run it (right click the shortcut and go to
the compatibility tab, set it to Windows 95 or 98). It might work, but with
such an old app there are no guarantees. I think I got the language lab part
to work in XP, but I could never get the game itself to work.

qurgh