tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 19 11:07:45 2003

Re: {mugh}

Scott Willis ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Sorry, it occured to me that I never completely answered your question, ma'Sa:

About the direct object of {mugh}
As you've probably gleaned from Voragh's response to my call, we actually don't know what an appropriate direct object for {mugh} is. It is apparently the opinion of most of this list (myself included) that the D.O. of {mugh} should be the thing translated (book, sentence, words, etc.) This does not make it definitely THE way to use it, though. Use it however you feel most comfortable.

And sorry for the confusion. }}: )

--ngabwI'
Beginners' Grammarian,
Klingon Language Institute