tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 22:04:43 2003

Re: Klingon WOTD: taH (v)

Andrew Marrington ([email protected])

IS
> canon. I thought you were saying this only ironically.

It isn't listed in the FAQ's list of canon works
(http://higbee.cots.net/~holtej/klingon/faq.htm#3.10), although I'm sure
nobody on this list would dispute that Star Trek III and Star Trek VI are
canon. :) That's what I meant by it - if we consider the actual film
evidence as well as the works about the language.

Of course, reading that section again, I concede that the films already are
included by the "anything verifiably from Okrand" clause. They're just not
explicitly mentioned by themselves, despite being the ultimate primary
source.

qoH jIrur'eghmoH! bong jIjatlhHa'pu'. vaj jIHeD

ma'Sa

Back to archive top level