tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 15 12:18:00 2003

peqIm: Unsubscribe requests

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

To all those people who are subscribed to this list, who are sending
requests to be unsubscribed, please pay attention.

This mailing list is maintained by auomated software.  To unsubscribe from
this list, simply send an e-mail to the following address.

[email protected]

You don't need to put anything in particular in the subject or body of the
e-mail.  If you are having trouble unsubscribing, as a LAST RESORT, contact
the list owner (me) at the following address: [email protected].

NOTE: Sending unsubscribe requests to the list is a violation of our list
policy.  Repeated violations will result in your being added to the "deny"
list, in which case the list will ignore messages sent by you to the list.

(Also, to all those people who respond to these unsub requests to the list,
your posts are also off-topic.  I do try to respond to all such requests off
the list individually, there is no need to also respond to the list, unless,
of course, you are writing in Klingon.)

DaH tlhIngan Hol wIqelqa'laH.  Satlho'.

--Holtej 'utlh, List Admin

Back to archive top level