tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 23 16:26:59 2003

Re: Grammar Question

...Paul ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Jeff Sipek wrote:
> > The popular insult is the first one.  You may not want to step on Klingon
> > tradition in this particular case, but your alternative is not wrong.
>
> Ok, I think I'm trying to read this too deeply. Which one is the popular one?
>
> 1) Quch Hab ghaj SoSlI'
> 2) Hab SoSlI' Quch

vIqawtaHvIS jIlughchugh...  (If I remember correctly)...

#1.  "Quch Hab ghaj SoSlI'"

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
   "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
                         -- Albert Einstein

Back to archive top level