tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 09 10:56:22 2003

Mah-Jongg for learning pIqaD

Gennie Summers ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I don't know how helpful it might be for others, but I have created a tile
set for the Kyodai version of Mah-jongg using the letters of pIqad, and it
is helping me to recognize them by observing their shapes while searching
for their 'mates', and mentally matching them to the Romanized letters.

If anyone would like a copy, let me know and I can e-mail it to you.  The
Kyodai Mah-Jong game is found at

http://kyodai.com

It is shareware, but fully functional and customizable.

Gennie Summers
K'Zhen Zu-Merz

Back to archive top level