tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 07 20:49:24 2003

Re: KLBC: The years sometimes teach us what the days never know.

Teresh000 ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

ghItlh SuStel:

> >From: [email protected]
> >The examples cited in TKD are {tIjwI'ghom vIchenmoH}, which comes from the
> >intransitive verb {chen} and so is irrelevant,
>
> Why?

I meant irrelevant only from the standpoint of understanding
the behavior of transitive verbs when {-moH} is added.
(Actually, I have a theory that I think explains both situations,
but in the interests of not confusing the issue, I'm keeping
it to myself.)

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level