tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 01 19:23:59 2002

Re: KLBC: Klingon distress call (updated)

> I still think it is foolish for us to be arguing about this when
> we have never seen an English translation from the original poster of the
> message.

You had my intentions right, charghwI':

> The enemy is attacking us.
> We are dead, but we be injured them.
> Come closer and attack them!
> Give us revenge!

OK, you thought it was "ungive" but that was an unclear choice on my
part. The fact that you worked out pretty much what I intended, in
fact exactly what I had on my worksheet, tells me that I didn't
butcher it too badly.

Kordite

Back to archive top level