tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 20 10:18:06 2000

Re: Qo'noS QonoS

Voragh:
>{chovnatlh} "specimen" was used for "issue (of magazine)" by the
>comic "Starfleet Academy" #18,

SuSvaj:
: 'e' vISovbe'.  chovnatlhvetlh vIleghpu'be'.  DaH jIyaj.

I got mine from the KLI.  Although it's no longer listed on the KLI's Merchant
page, if you want one you might email Lawrence and ask if he still has any
stray copies lying around.  If not, you should be able to special order it
through your local comic book store or bookshop if they're still in print from
Marvel Comics.

Be aware that SFA #18 was published in two different versions: one in English
and a smaller print run entirely in Klingon (as a collector's item I assume).
You may want to buy both of them.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons