tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 29 08:42:52 1998

Re: Help

This isn't a foreign prison camp where you have to have families write
hundreds of letters to petition for the freedom of their loved ones.   If YOU
sign up for the list then YOU are the only one who can take yourself off.
The rest of us can't come to your house and do it for you.  If YOU can't take
yourself off it's because YOU lost the instructions on how to do so when they
were send to you.  I'll give you one thing though, you kept your request
polite and that is appreciated.  There's usually at least one post a week
that is full of swear words and rude remarks and I'm sure they'll be more to
come and we'll all just look at our monitors and sigh.