tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 26 23:09:36 1998

Translation Needed

Are the following translations for the following curse words correct?:

1.)		veQ
		Garbage
2.)		quI tuq
		(Unknown)
3.)		Qa'Hom
		Little Animal
4.)		tu'HomI'rah
		Something Useless
5.)		DenIb Qetlh
		Denebian Slime Devil
6.)		petaQ
		Insult
7.)		QI'yah
		(Unknown)
8.)		HuH
		Slime
9.)		qoIt
		Idiot, or Fool
10a.)	nuchpu'
		Coward
10b.)	nuchpu'mey
		Cowards
11.)		yIntagh
		Curse
12.)		verengan Ha'DIbah
		Ferengi Dog

And the following phrase (though not a curse)?:

qeylIss MinDu'
	In the eyes of Kahless

	I would also request that someone help me in putting ALL of these words
and the phrase in a sentence. Smeone has accused me of something I did
not do and I intend to use these words on that person whether or not
they understand tlhIgan. If you respond, please, and I cannot emphasize
this enough, PLEASE write back to me privately.
--
\\// / In logical service to 'Fleet (AND the tlhIgan Empire),
1st Lieutenant Scott L. Inman

Back to archive top level