tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 22 10:17:20 1998

Re: Searching..... A good Curse Phrase

According to [email protected]:

> I would like to know a good thlIngan phrase on the line of "May all your
> wishes come true." Or, "May the bird of paradise fly up your nose." Anyone
> know anything EXTREMELY bad I can use to say to someone whose wronged me?

If you really want to insult someone, say something they
understand. Masking an insult by expressing it in a language
neither you nor your enemy understands seems foolish.

If you understand Klingon, make up your own curse. If your
enemy understands Klingon and you don't, don't use a language
he understands better than you do.

If you want to use an insult your enemy will not understand,
express it in the most perfectly secret language: silence.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level