tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 21 10:20:57 1998

Re: Searching..... A good Curse Phrase

: I would like to know a good thlIngan phrase on the line of "May all your
: wishes come true." Or, "May the bird of paradise fly up your nose." Anyone
: know anything EXTREMELY bad I can use to say to someone whose wronged me?

If they understand Klingon culture, how about:

     bIqanmo' juHlIjDaq bIHeghjaj!
     May you die at home of old age!

For warriors obsessed with dying honorably in battle, one of the worst
possible fates.

--
Voragh                           "Grammatici certant et adhuc sub judice
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons     lis est."         Horace (Ars Poetica)

Back to archive top level