tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 21 11:29:29 1998

RE: Searching..... A good Curse Phrase

You could try these:

   DuHoHjaj wa' yIH.
   "May a single tribble kill you."

   yIH 'oH SoSlI''e' 'e' Daghojjaj.
   "May you learn that your mother is a tribble."

Of course, instead of using a curse, you could just be vitriolic:

   HIchop! "Bite me!"
   HISop! "Eat me!"
   SoH HeSt! "F*** you!" (clipped, non-canon)

~ Thornton

Back to archive top level