tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 19 16:54:31 1998

No Subject

       LET US DO YOUR BULK E-MAIL ADVERTISING!!!

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

**BEST BUY**NON-TARGETED MAILINGS (WORLD WIDE ADDRESSES)
          1/2 million - $350
          100,000 - $100

Let our company do mailing for your product/service,
newsletter/report, seminar, convention or client list.

If your ISP will not let you do bulk mailing, then you
extract your own addresses, we will do your personal
bulk mailing $200 per month - 50,000 addresses a week.
MUST supply us with addresses.

To be removed call 904-771-9410.

Addresses are extracted 24 hours a day 7 days a week,
scanning the net for new addresses.  Estimated
250-300,000 addresses extracted daily.  They are fresh!
Over 62 million addresses on file and none were purchased
from other CD's.

No more than 2 pages (50 lines), no porn, no sexual
relative material, chain letters, pyramids and no foul
language.  Each ad must be no more than 50 characters
wide by 50 lines deep.

     ***Targeted mailings: ***
Why pay $.01 per addresses save LOTS OF $$$, we will mail
your ad:

$250 - 50,000 addresses extracted
$150 - 25,000 addresses extracted

Only fresh addresses are sent.  We extract when an order
is placed.  We DO NOT use addresses extracted over a
period of time.

We can extract by country, occupation, organizations,
associations, product, website/domain, state or megatags
(keywords).  If we can not search and extract what
you need, then nobody can.  No one can target your
mailing for less.

***SPECIAL*** Targeted US ADDRESSES ONLY
1/2 million US (Not world wide) only $500

Your mailing can be done in a matter of hours, instead
of days.  We do not send to .edu, .gov or .mil.  If you
would like to send to any of these, we will be glad to
to sell the addresses and you can send your ad to the
.edu, .gov and .mil.  We have hundreds of thousands on
file.

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts department
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday 9 - 5 EST.  If the line
is busy or no answer, please keep trying, as bulk mailing
is growing fast.  We do want to work with you to advertise
your product.  Check out our prices and compare with
other bulk emailers, you will find we have the BEST prices
anywhere.  In fact, we do bulk mailings for many other
bulk emailers also.  We have been serving our clients since
February, 1997.

To have yourname@domain removed, call 904-771-9410.  We
can only remove usersname@domain, not an entire domain.
Sender does not accept registered mail.