tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 17 17:40:02 1998

Re: Klingon Language Clan

Dear George,

We appologize for ever responding to a post that should not have been on
the DemonFleet list.  It is obviouse that the Language Clan has no sence
of humor and no sympothy for newbies who make mistakes.

I have spent 20 years in Science Fiction Fandom and have never met
anyone so narrow minded as you.  You may take your language and speak it
to yourself and your tiny circle of friends.  For me, I'm going to take
my family to DisneyWorld for a nice - REAL vaccation in the REAL world.
Then, we are going to soak up some rays on Daytona beach.

Thank you so much for your enlightning conversation.  I do hope to never
offend your sincabilities by darkening your Email Door again.

Susan

Back to archive top level