tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 17 14:53:45 1998

Re: Klingon Language Clan

ghItlh Mark Brewer:

>Hey Gristle, you get a life....this is something we enjoy, you make
>enjoy something that we think is stupid...so you're the one out of
>bounds here...

"out-of-bounds" tlhIH! jabbI'IDghomvam lo'Ha' thlIH. DaH pemev. tlhIngan Hol
HaDmeH jabbI'IDghomvam luchenmoHlu'. ghu' boparchugh, pemuvHa'. pevIngQo'.
peqoy'Qo'. http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm yIlaD 'ej yIlob.

You all are out-of-bounds. You all are misusing this mailing list. Stop now.
This mailing list was created for studying Klingon. If you dislike the
situation, unsubscribe. Do not whine. Do not plead. Read
http://www.bigfoot.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm and obey it.

Qermaq QeH

Back to archive top level